Monday, February 9, 2015

A Weekend in Review.








Hey everyone,
Well finally this past weekend shifted form my "usual weekends" and it was pretty DOPE! My girl Kenzie (directly from America), who's studying in Rome for a semester, came to Milan to visit and I got the chance to play the tourist guide and show her around Milan.
Even though her staying was rather short I managed to show her the city, or at least the most important parts of it; we basically explored the centre of the city, churches and modern art museums, all of this topped with the usual Saturday night's Happy Hour (or, as we call it, Aperitivo).
We had a lot of fun and practiced our best American slang yo!
Kenzie, I hope you liked Milan and we will for sure get together soon, either in Italy or in Chicago!

Stay tuned for more.
Lucrezia

P.S. I will post below some pictures I took while we were city - lurking :)













No comments:

Post a Comment