Thursday, February 5, 2015

Let it sNOw.





So, apparently the "big snow storm" that Milan was waiting for is here.
I've said it once, I've said it twice and I've said it a thousand times, I can't stand snow, especially in the city. (I know you were probably expecting a Bring Me the Horizon quote here but ehhh not gonna happen).
As far as I remember I've never been much of a snow lover and that's probably why karma sent me to Minnesota (also known as MinneSNOWta) for my exchange year.
I have to say that I don't totally dislike, you know, those cute little snowy landscapes with all the cute little wood houses with fireplaces and carpets made probably from the fur of the bear killed just the day before during that exciting hunting trip. Actually I just like seeing them in pictures but still.
Let's go back to the main point here, snow in a big city like Milan....nuh huh. The city becomes absolutely baloney and most of all none seems to remember how to drive a car; which is just my personal opinion but some of you may agree with me.
I mean, it's all fun and games until you come home resembling a damn snowball.

So, do you wanna build a snowman? Nah maybe not.

Let me know what you think about the snow in the city but remember that in these situations I turn into the Grinch ;)

Stay tuned for more.
Lucrezia.




No comments:

Post a Comment