Sunday, February 15, 2015

Something Good.





Well well well I have to say that I had a very unusual Valentine's Day.
Since me and my lovely friend Marta are so indie we sometimes can't even handle it we decided to overturn traditions and celebrate Valentine's Day in an unusual way.
Oh yes, you bet we went to see Alt-J live!
I personally have always listened to music that basically none of my friends know but as soon as I found out that Marta liked Alt-J as much as I do (plus I had just found out that they were coming to Milan for a gig) I couldn't let that chance go away so we decided to go the concert.
Probably one of the best decisions I have ever made.
The concert was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and sublime.
Inside there you could breathe grunge and "indie-ness", which is totally fine with me LoL.
They opened the concert with one of my favorite song, Hunger of the Pine, so I soon knew that it was going to be an awesome gig, and it so was.
I'm not much of a "concert person" but this one was for sure the best one I saw.
And for all y'all who were wondering, yes, that's why I have a triangle tattooed on my finger!

Well, if you don't know Alt-J you should give them a chance because they're definitely worth it!

Stay tuned for more.
Lucrezia.






No comments:

Post a Comment