Monday, January 19, 2015

Let There Be Fashion Week.



Well well well
I have to say that my week has been pretty, you know, "plain"; I basically spent it studying for my exams since I have to play the good college kid, or at least try.
The big highlight of the week though, as probably every fashion addict like me knows , was Male Fashion Week that started on Saturday and is gonna end, sadly, tomorrow.
Needless to say that the city was filled with models and fashion victims all around which makes everyone remember why Milan is known as the Fashion Capital.
I have been keeping up with all the shows of my favorite stylists and they were all AMAZING.
Feel free to tell me who your favorite stylists and designers are!
Well now that MFW is almost over it's time to prepare for Women's Fashion Week ;)





Stay tuned for more.
Lucrezia.

No comments:

Post a Comment