Monday, January 12, 2015

Favorites of the Week.



Hey everyone,
Finally a new post on the blog! Sorry if I didn't post that much but I've been really really busy these days!
Any who I wanted to show you my favorites of the week, as far as make up and accessories.
So, as far as make up my absolute favorites are my brand new Mac lipstick, which is Taupe; and of course my Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay.



As for the accessories I have these two necklaces from Accessorize that I got something like a couple of weeks ago, and my stone rings that I got at the beginning of December and they have been my favorites since then.



Hope you like them and I also hope you like the song I shared at the beginning of this post, the song is from a British band called We the Wild; I really like their music and you should go check them out!


Stay tuned for more.
Lucrezia.

No comments:

Post a Comment