Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Tattoos.



Hey everyone!
I wanted to tell you about the two little tattoos I got less than two months ago.
First and foremost, I have to say that I have always been afraid of needles, but, in this case, I got over my fear and got my two little babies.
The first one I got is the triangle on my left hand's little finger, and I love it so much.
I have to say that I got it because I really like the look of it but I got it also because is the symbol of one of my favorite bands, Alt-J.
The second one I got is the "Om" symbol on my right hand's ring finger.
I actually wanted this one for so long because I really like its meaning and I also like how the symbol is drawn.
Now I have to think about what to get next because tradition says that you have to have an odd number of tattoos!


Stay tuned for more.
Lucrezia.

No comments:

Post a Comment