Thursday, December 25, 2014

An Unconventional Christmas.


Merry Merry Christmas everyone!
How many tons of food have you eaten yet? No worries, I ate loads too.
I actually have to say that me and my mom are not used to "follow traditions" very much; so we decided to have our own "unconventional Christmas".
We went to the centre of the city to walk around and see the beautiful Christmas tree made with Swarovski crystals and then we decided to go see the Van Gogh's art exhibition at the Royal Palace of Milan. Needless to say that it was marvelous.
I will post a picture down here of my outfit as well.
Let me know how you spent your Christmas!


Stay tuned for more.
Lucrezia.






What I'm wearing:
- Trousers: Zara
- Coat: Zara (under it I was wearing a basic black shirt from Zara as well)
- Scarf: H&M
- Shoes: Tendenze
- Bag: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment